Becoming a member of our guild provides opportunities to meet fellow quilters, make friends, get inspired, share your work and much more.
Member benefits include:
- Ten monthly meetings each year (September - June). Meetings feature show and tell, monthly raffle, block of the month, and vendor table. Meetings may include workshops or trunk shows.
- Twice-monthly Sunday Sewing Bees.
- Opportunity to show work at each guild meeting Show and Tell.
- Opportunity to take part in our guild-sponsored workshops, classes, bus trips and special events.
- Participate in Block of the Month, with detailed instructions each month, and a chance to win the month's blocks.
- Opportunity to join in our many Guild-sponsored charitable quilting projects.
- Ten issues of our monthly newsletter, The Brooklyn Bee (September to June) Providing guild news and Block of the Month instructions, notices of shows and exhibitions and other articles of interest to quilters.
- Quilt retreats.
- Opportunity to show quilts in our biennial quilt show.
- Discounts at many local quilt shops.